Compliment the person above you! GAME

Will never stop complementing your writing it's so good <3 <3 <3 Love it so much

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Very Kind to everyone! Love talking to you! I hope your ear feels better!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are amazing! I can't wait to RP with you soon!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Even more amazing-er friend! Thanks for being patient when it took me 2 months to respond to our RP. :sweatingbullets: <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Suuuper nice person :happy: your quotes keep me goin' thru da week

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Super amazing active and Josephy!!!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A really nice and kind person! I also love your pfp! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Brooke’s bestie and I love how kind you are! You’re such a good person and I love your pfp! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Super amazing vibes, very kind, a great friend and a great compliment giver!!! :decayed: <3

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Most ICONIC person with the most ICONIC nickname :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.