How Well Known Are You On HiO?
93837370202837479293847483939383338338939384847399383848484838393993838488484849494994/10
Yea I remember XD you were just a quiet new girl lounging in 1st-2nd Years vs 3rd-4th YearsAvery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2025, 23:25 92837498327487358974958789347539847534875934759834593847598374589374593475987349587349857394857934875938475938475938475938475938475938475934875938475348759834759347534895734985739485739485739487/10 Yep! When I first met you, you're actually the one that got me started on the games' room! Thanks!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
93495879834759834759834758735872394879457843579834759834759347598347598347593475983745987349587349573948759834759837459837459834759873459874359837459873495873984579384759834759834759834598734578934/10 Those were the times!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
38737380102837468393747468392823737378383838384848838/10 Lol
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10Brooke likes you and your owl!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Brookkk
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
654465326735687356835746513456748574635466835416785468354678587658746352415368547587635482546324656387693854687657431656958463521634634456354635421638531365541356952463533142354768985436574354654356643659145248143/10 hEyO AMIGO!!!
I KINDA HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU WHEN I GET BACK iN HERE
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.9/10 - hello Ash!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've seen you around a lot! (^^) And you seem really nice
i am slowly forgetting your face