How Well Known Are You On HiO?
136578298374654738987654738276454738298746513657829837465473898765473827645473829874651365782983746547389876547382764547382987465/10 Um.. do I even want to see
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9485398475398457495793845789458934759834758734958345973495873458734958739485793475938475983745934759837459834587/10 Probably not.
It's pretty overwhelming!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
57823746574829875678920985789209847548393847657389238576829039458675849309857438298475438298374543828743829175382978328756748392374532837483291823754839283745483928376574382983745483928736473892837465748329874657483274673827/10
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9282738920292837739392937377392938737483939393837737/10 Like how I used to dominate the games room?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
98487459837459873459873459834857394587394875348975938475938475983475983745987349578349857394875/10 Exactly, Jose! That's what it looks like!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
928273628292983736382828287364299273747393973747493939387474647449383773737474784884847/10 Okie lol I'm no stranger to games room domination XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
92837498327487358974958789347539847534875934759834593847598374589374593475987349587349857394857934875938475938475938475938475938475938475934875938475348759834759347534895734985739485739485739487/10 Yep! When I first met you, you're actually the one that got me started on the games' room! Thanks!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |