How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/10 Thanks?
Though I'm pretty far away from the legendz of the site
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
15/10 b-but 16000's a lot
Anyways I'm js 300 posts from reaching the front page of da address book
yippeee
Anyways I'm js 300 posts from reaching the front page of da address book
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
928479847698576983475982745987495873948573984753984759384758934759837459837459873495873498573498759384759387459347598374598734957349587348957394857398475938475938475893745983745987345897349857349857348759/10 Lucky you! I still have a few thousand posts to go. . .
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
397492837483948783909847hfu938079yrhfu80r43y9i348y7eu4824978rjoiuyhfju9r38yhifju9ery7efhure4795rtufdew98e74yruf9e8yriuewyfhijue894rie938u4tfjiewu8ryfhudui8rehdue8r7ydue8w/10 that fact that both of you are firsties and in the thousands still
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
94857384759834758374598734587345987345987345897349573489573984573984759834759347598347598374597345983/10 Yeah. . . I kinda dominated the Gryffindor Games' Room, and I'm a bit chatty.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
300/10 I've been around for so much longer
It's only a matter of time before Av overtakes me
It's only a matter of time before Av overtakes me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1100/10 good point... Avery... you were registered a full month after me and have like 900 more posts
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
98475938475938475983745983745897349857394875938475398475379459834579348537459834759837459837459837459835739485739847593475839475938475897349547983475983475938475938475983475983457938459384539485793845/10 I'm a bit crazy. . .
Too bad you can't see what I've done to the Gryffindor games room!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
/10 it's only 16000... you can do it in a day!