How Well Known Are You On HiO?

12/10 Thanks? :D Though I'm pretty far away from the legendz of the site :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
⭐/10 it's only 16000... you can do it in a day! :sweatingbullets:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
15/10 b-but 16000's a lot :grin:
Anyways I'm js 300 posts from reaching the front page of da address book :decayed: yippeee

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
928479847698576983475982745987495873948573984753984759384758934759837459837459873495873498573498759384759387459347598374598734957349587348957394857398475938475938475893745983745987345897349857349857348759/10 Lucky you! I still have a few thousand posts to go. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
397492837483948783909847hfu938079yrhfu80r43y9i348y7eu4824978rjoiuyhfju9r38yhifju9ery7efhure4795rtufdew98e74yruf9e8yriuewyfhijue894rie938u4tfjiewu8ryfhudui8rehdue8r7ydue8w/10 that fact that both of you are firsties and in the thousands still 🤯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
94857384759834758374598734587345987345987345897349573489573984573984759834759347598347598374597345983/10 Yeah. . . I kinda dominated the Gryffindor Games' Room, and I'm a bit chatty. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
∞/10 :sad: a little.... :D

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
300/10 I've been around for so much longer :grin:
It's only a matter of time before Av overtakes me :evil:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1100/10 good point... Avery... you were registered a full month after me and have like 900 more posts :lookdown:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
98475938475938475983745983745897349857394875938475398475379459834579348537459834759837459837459837459835739485739847593475839475938475897349547983475983475938475938475983475983457938459384539485793845/10 I'm a bit crazy. . . :lol: Too bad you can't see what I've done to the Gryffindor games room!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.