How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2400/10 Good, you?
Thanks, I didn't know people actually read them haha
Thanks, I didn't know people actually read them haha
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
I've never seen you before, but your profile is really cute
I've never seen you before, but your profile is really cute
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹❟ 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 | Seen you once or twice!
The mind replays what the heart can't delete.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I may have seen you once? But I'm not sure
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Never seen you before, you seem nice though!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
838373637292836363728373763392927337439283746464843847474/10 don't think I've ever seen ya before haiiii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9328478947598374598374587349587349857349857394875398475892734928374987459837459873458937495883495873498534895798347593487598347598374598345873459873495793847598347598374598743587349587439857934875/10 Mi amigo!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
388373730203933737373883737373673282736636372928273663637373737373773737373737373737373737366363737373736467473747477474746474774747477474747447747477474/10 One of da best gryffindorks
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 I think your going to end up as the person with the most posts on site... when I first saw you, you were at 2000.... that wasn't very long ago