1v1 Dueling Club

Updated the list!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Louisa
House/Year: Hufflepuff, 1st year
Ency: Here!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I don’t think I know enough yet, but eventually sure!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Yolanda Yates
House/Year: Ravenclaw/First
Ency: Here
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? sure eventually
1v1 Dueling Club
I'll be leaving this club, thank you! I don't have enough time or energy or muse to do extra stuff anymore at this particular time. But it was great when I was here! Thank you so much! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Alina Carnell
House/Year: Hufflepuff, 2nd year
Ency: Link
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Probably not right this second, I still need to learn the rules.
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Tatiana Contraire
House/Year: Hufflepuff, first
Ency: Boo!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Sure!

Shop
iNPC
XXXXX
XXXXX

Sta |5| Eva |5| Str |4| Wis |6| Arc |5| Acc |5|
Alluring | II | Scream | IV | Charm | VI | Temperamental