16 Jan 2025, 05:55
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
16 Jan 2025, 06:53
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Louisa
House/Year: Hufflepuff, 1st year
Ency: Here!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I don’t think I know enough yet, but eventually sure!
House/Year: Hufflepuff, 1st year
Ency: Here!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I don’t think I know enough yet, but eventually sure!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
16 Jan 2025, 22:05
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Yolanda Yates
House/Year: Ravenclaw/First
Ency: Here
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? sure eventually
House/Year: Ravenclaw/First
Ency: Here
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? sure eventually
23 Apr 2025, 21:00
1v1 Dueling Club
I'll be leaving this club, thank you! I don't have enough time or energy or muse to do extra stuff anymore at this particular time. But it was great when I was here! Thank you so much!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
10 Oct 2025, 00:56
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Alina Carnell
House/Year: Hufflepuff, 2nd year
Ency: Link
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Probably not right this second, I still need to learn the rules.
House/Year: Hufflepuff, 2nd year
Ency: Link
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Probably not right this second, I still need to learn the rules.
10 Oct 2025, 01:48
1v1 Dueling Club