How Well Known Are You On HiO?
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I see you around quite a bit
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/1o Hiya Ollie!! :3
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9384753498603498503948593845093845983498573596803498509348509348603506983509804596098348723408348340983409580349850394850394850934859348509384509384509834059834095803948503948503948/10 You're back!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 You helped me when I was new and I have made a couple collages for you
(I am almost done with the current one!
)