How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Of course I know you
But we haven't interacted IC yet
Of course I know you
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hey nova 🩶 real question is who doesnt know this famous bird?
i am slowly forgetting your face
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen you around before
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've seen u around before, hiiiiiiiii!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
I think I've seen you around the games room
I think I've seen you around the games room
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 same as above
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
Also a name and face I recognize from the games room
Also a name and face I recognize from the games room
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2.6/10 Seen u around in the Leaky Cauldron
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 - and it’s Katrina!!!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |