How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hi Ruth!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20928383820209383737383922929928382920293883839393834644748933920020202393838388484939/10 Amiga!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
938457374875983475983475983745983745983745983745897345897349857349857938475834759347593845798347598347/10 Amigo!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
298273730228737464793928383838383399383838484847648444444444398444222222662725362829290292928273783933993837347739392363/10 How's it been?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 Joseph!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
349583459837459834957349587349759348574938759/10 Tracey! My shop buddy!
Reducio
982478923749823749827349823785974398573498579834759834759384759834759834759834759834758937458973485734958349857983457983475983475897/10 Good, but school's been pretty crazy. I have to go soon to finish some homework, then I'll be back! How have you been?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
937373292002929283773738399393847447464843939393737473838929292929292773838382929237736373829292737344464338383929292334444/10 Generally good, though really busy
It's gonna be a rough year ahead...
It's gonna be a rough year ahead...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9283479823749823749874598347598235984759837568549687458648967389476895769376835968749587649856748956789/10 Agreed! I'm just glad my school ends in about 4 months! I don't know how much more work I can handle.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9282737382992733773636378282737363637289292828374646738293838373747747474748488484847477474747474747383883838373747474/10 Ya got this Av
les get thru this tgt
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9384792837498237459847598374589734895734985734985734895793845738945789345783459348593475983475983475983745983745/10 We can do it!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |