How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 Hi Ruth!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20928383820209383737383922929928382920293883839393834644748933920020202393838388484939/10 Amiga!!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
938457374875983475983475983745983745983745983745897345897349857349857938475834759347593845798347598347/10 Amigo!!! :wow: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
298273730228737464793928383838383399383838484847648444444444398444222222662725362829290292928273783933993837347739392363/10 How's it been? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 Joseph!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
349583459837459834957349587349759348574938759/10 Tracey! My shop buddy!

Reducio
982478923749823749827349823785974398573498579834759834759384759834759834759834759834758937458973485734958349857983457983475983475897/10 Good, but school's been pretty crazy. I have to go soon to finish some homework, then I'll be back! How have you been?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
937373292002929283773738399393847447464843939393737473838929292929292773838382929237736373829292737344464338383929292334444/10 Generally good, though really busy :S
It's gonna be a rough year ahead...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9283479823749823749874598347598235984759837568549687458648967389476895769376835968749587649856748956789/10 Agreed! I'm just glad my school ends in about 4 months! I don't know how much more work I can handle.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9282737382992733773636378282737363637289292828374646738293838373747747474748488484847477474747474747383883838373747474/10 Ya got this Av :wise: les get thru this tgt :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9384792837498237459847598374589734895734985734985734895793845738945789345783459348593475983475983475983745983745/10 We can do it! :grin: :cheers:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.