How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Dance partner!
Dance partner!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Seen you a lot around the common room and had a few interactions(even if not IC)
Lee Yeseong
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
@Colin McCoire 4/10 Yeseong's mentioned you a bit and I've seen you around in threads before
(Yeseong, You know what I'm gonna say so I'm not even gonna do it-)
(Yeseong, You know what I'm gonna say so I'm not even gonna do it-)
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7.5/10 seem like a nice person
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 hiii
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 sup?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
200/10 i'm good u?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
250/10 Good ig! Tryna get started on my endless pile of assignments
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
310/10 Good luck lol. I went to see the new movie 'Wicked' yesterday.