How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 It'sa Sage!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4000000000/10 AVERY!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
50000000000000/10 KARINA!!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
700000000000000000000000000/10
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I see you around the games room, but we've never really interacted
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I only know you as a mentor! I have never interacted with you.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.