Compliment the person above you! GAME

[quote]Elvenia! Your super nice and sweet! I love your pfp and name! I miss rping with you! <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the blue tips in your pfp hair

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp, really cool! You also seem really nice!

@Tracey Bailey Thank you! <3 I too miss RPing with you! Hope we can RP again someday ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem rlly nice and I know I’ve said this before but I love your pfp

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You help spread a lot of positive energy πŸ‘

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is cute-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Reducio
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 11 Jan 2025, 06:09 You help spread a lot of positive energy πŸ‘
Awww thanks <3


Your really active and fun!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Bright and cheerful, pretty funny too~ :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Humourous. Might beg to role-play with you one of these days. πŸ˜†

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNTβ€”FREE for AI pfp users.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Funnier than expected :decayed:
When I first saw you I was like oh jeez is this girl gonna get any less formal XD :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.