Compliment the person above you!
[quote]Elvenia! Your super nice and sweet! I love your pfp and name! I miss rping with you!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Compliment the person above you!
I love the blue tips in your pfp hair
β½~Eklipse~βΎ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp, really cool! You also seem really nice!
@Tracey Bailey Thank you!
I too miss RPing with you! Hope we can RP again someday
@Tracey Bailey Thank you!
Compliment the person above you!
You seem rlly nice and I know Iβve said this before but I love your pfp
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is cute-
β½~Eklipse~βΎ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Compliment the person above you!
Reducio
Awww thanks
Your really active and fun!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
Compliment the person above you!
Bright and cheerful, pretty funny too~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Humourous. Might beg to role-play with you one of these days.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] β [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNTβFREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] β [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNTβFREE for AI pfp users.
Compliment the person above you!
Funnier than expected
When I first saw you I was like oh jeez is this girl gonna get any less formal XD
When I first saw you I was like oh jeez is this girl gonna get any less formal XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.