1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
12
(Bro, I'm questioning my house even though the sorting hat is never wrong. How am I a Gryffindor when I can barely survive socializing without crashing out?)
(Bro, I'm questioning my house even though the sorting hat is never wrong. How am I a Gryffindor when I can barely survive socializing without crashing out?)
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
11
(HOW ARE YOU A GRYFFINDOR!?! THERE IS NO ACTUAL WAY. I'M SORRY TO THE SORTING HAT BUT THERE IS NO WAY-)
(HOW ARE YOU A GRYFFINDOR!?! THERE IS NO ACTUAL WAY. I'M SORRY TO THE SORTING HAT BUT THERE IS NO WAY-)
Lee Yeseong
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
12
it sounds like you're the next neville longbottom arc
it sounds like you're the next neville longbottom arc
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
13, what happened to the numbers? Anyway, sorting is not that black and white. Especially the houses.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
14! Whoah! Something got mixed up with the numbers!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
15!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
16 (op- wrong game rules-)
Lee Yeseong
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
17
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
18!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
19
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |