How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 - heya Joseph!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I donr think I've ever seen you before...
"Look for lessons from the bad times. It is from those that we learn the most." -Alli Doubek
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen you around, seem rather interesting.
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hii
"Look for lessons from the bad times. It is from those that we learn the most." -Alli Doubek
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 first time I've seen you helooo
i am slowly forgetting your face
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen you around hii
"Look for lessons from the bad times. It is from those that we learn the most." -Alli Doubek
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Know you from all the chaos in the common room. Also,
GIGANOTOSAURUS!
Lee Yeseong
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]0/10 I have no idea who you are, sorry! But welcome to hio!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Same here-, but Hi!!
Lee Yeseong
