How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I love your banner shoppp!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you alot OOC and your super nice! And we talked a couple times. But I can't say I know you very well regrettably
i am slowly forgetting your face
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Literally just now met you. Hi!
Lee Yeseong
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 saw you earlier! But don't know you, it's great to meet you! Welcome to the site!
i am slowly forgetting your face
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
idk/10
Hi!
Hi!
Lee Yeseong
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
Saw you at the party in the common room!
Saw you at the party in the common room!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hi my old mentor
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 We meet again!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.5/10 yup, hiiiii