1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
45
Ez w
Ez w
Lee Yeseong
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
47
Fr
Fr
Lee Yeseong
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
49
Well, it's night for me- but it's been good
Well, it's night for me- but it's been good
Lee Yeseong
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
50
i see- we're half way across the wrold v-v
that be good WOO WE'RE HALF WAY THERE
i see- we're half way across the wrold v-v
that be good WOO WE'RE HALF WAY THERE
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
YAY
51
51
Lee Yeseong
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
52
I'm not doing much today except counting up to 100
I'm not doing much today except counting up to 100
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
53
I'm shifting between my house(Common room) games and these-
I'm shifting between my house(Common room) games and these-
Lee Yeseong
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
54
i arent hehe
but my dogs want pets while i type
i arent hehe
but my dogs want pets while i type