Compliment the person above you!
I love the purple in your ency! It's so cute! I also admire your commitment to your 6 years on the site! (^^)
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
Seen ya around but haven't interacted much
Seem like a pretty chill and nice person
Seem like a pretty chill and nice person
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
The most spentafricular friend ever who knows how to make boring times fun and someone whom words aren't enough to describe!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Your nickname is the cutest ever haha. I love it!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is beautiful!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Thankyouu!! Yours is super cool too! Well I don't really know...I thought of doing a plant as my last name so I scanned a plant wiki and here I am! Wbu?Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Jan 2025, 19:44 Thank you! I love your name too! I love your last name too! How did you choose it?
Hi Ash, you seem super cool, friendly and sweet! I'd love to rp sometime after (if you want) we chat a bit
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
Compliment the person above you!
Bestie 4 life! Avery agrees!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Averryy!!
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your signature, the quote sounds so full of wisdom!