Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love the purple in your ency! It's so cute! I also admire your commitment to your 6 years on the site! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
one of the most kind and talented people on here! i still love the drawing you did for mei <3 love your ency and everything about you :kiss:

Meiyu Xiang โ˜… | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova ๐–ค

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Seen ya around but haven't interacted much :lol:
Seem like a pretty chill and nice person :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The most spentafricular friend ever who knows how to make boring times fun and someone whom words aren't enough to describe!! :decayed: <3

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your nickname is the cutest ever haha. I love it!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is beautiful!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 6 Jan 2025, 19:44 Thank you! I love your name too! I love your last name too! How did you choose it?
Thankyouu!! Yours is super cool too! Well I don't really know...I thought of doing a plant as my last name so I scanned a plant wiki and here I am! Wbu?
Ash Brown wrote: 7 Jan 2025, 13:16 Your pfp is beautiful!! :grin:
Hi Ash, you seem super cool, friendly and sweet! I'd love to rp sometime after (if you want) we chat a bit <3 <3

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Bestie 4 life! Avery agrees!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2025, 14:26 Bestie 4 life! Avery agrees!
Averryy!! :wow: Yepp so truee!! Besties4Everr <3 Lyanna certainly agrees too!

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your signature, the quote sounds so full of wisdom!

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!