Compliment the person above you! GAME

Super awesome friend that is super sweet! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Amazing friend, super nice and love your ency! It's super fun rping with you, I'll try to answer soon <3

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your profile picture is super cute!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your characters name!!! It’s super pretty! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency and signature! They look so cool!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name!!<33

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and signature ! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks, same for you!!

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
super awesome person!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
it’s cool you’re so interactive in the games!

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull