Compliment the person above you!
thxx you too!!
Lovee your pfp
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
Compliment the person above you!
You're really active on this site and I love your vibes!
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is quite unique, it honestly reminds me of StarStable names back when i played jt
| sta โข 10 | eva โข 9 | str โข 7 SHOP wis โข 9 | arc โข 9 | acc โข 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp!
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pet donation thread is such a good idea! Any initiative that encourages sharing and generosity is great. Good luck!
Compliment the person above you!
Love your name! So cool!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Compliment the person above you!
Emmy!!!!!
You're soo kind and good at rping! Also, I lovee your pfp...
...But tbh I don't think I have to say all these things cause everyone knows ur awesome!!

@Emily Shephard
...But tbh I don't think I have to say all these things cause everyone knows ur awesome!!
@Emily Shephard
| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |
Compliment the person above you!
D'aww shucks

Love your name and you're so sweet!!

Love your name and you're so sweet!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Compliment the person above you!
Super friendly and a great friend!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Super active and super sweet
STA 7 ๐ผ EVA 6 ๐ผ STR 4 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 ๐ผ ARC 6 ๐ผ ACC 6 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |