How Well Known Are You On HiO?

4/10 seen you around a lot in OOC Chat

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 see you around so often that I think it's time we get on first-name basis :lol:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I agree! You seen super nice! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Aw thanks! You too!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I’ve seen you around

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Heyo Eula! ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 always active on the game rooms! Your rlly nice and funny (if I wrote the same thing last time sorry but it’s true😀)

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around the games room a lot! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
398374739203343939344339393474784938383747474849848447474444848487474744744848848444/10 Spentafricular Av!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
98475983745873489573498578934758934758934758374597348957348957934865873458734657836458763487563847658/10 Spentafricular Jose! I've barely seen you lately. How have you been?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.