1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Hello! I'm active but a bit slow, and as a duellist I would like to give other people the chance to duel so only sign me up if there's an odd number of people and you need another person :)

Edit to add that I'm happy to mod if you need people for that.
Last edited by Amadea Campbell on 3 Feb 2024, 20:15, edited 1 time in total.

A.C.
happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
As the same as everyone else, I am active but a bit slow. RL as of right now kind of taking a bit toll on me. So, if you need me to mod some games, I; 'm your person but to be included in a match I can only do one or two from time to time. Thank you <3

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Active! And I'd be happy to mod.

sta 8 - eva 16 - str 5 - wis 11 - arc 5 - accuracy 13 |||| Parselmouth - Evasive Maneuvers - Beast Master
also Ruckus Weems | Quentin Gagné

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Howdy, still active- Sorry for the late response.

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
@Quinn Root @Archer Duncan @Kiera Rosaline @Remedy Norden @Arianna Swann @Idabelle Allen Would you guys re sign up with your new charries. And also mention the earlier charrie from the roster! If you want to be a part of the Club :) <3 If not, then I bid you all adieu and good luck for your future ventures. :D

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hi Damion! I would like to withdraw, thank you.

I am not even singed. My wings are untouched. You use them for everything, except flight.
Liliya Starkova| Anthonie Engelbrecht

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Archer Duncan wrote: 7 Apr 2024, 05:39 Hi Damion! I would like to withdraw, thank you.
Alright Archer! Thank you letting me know about it :)

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
First of all let's welcome our newest member @Silva Melinora to the Duelling Club.

Secondly, it's been a while since I did a small activity check. Please reply here within the next two weeks with who is staying and who is not. Thank you.
@Hades Schweighöfer | @Kim Sato | @Alexander Harland | @Alyssea Brown | @Alli Tribino | @Ara Villa | @Aries Scythe | @Asher Blackjack | @Ava Winchect | @Avery Leveret | @Axyen Dragonclaw | @Cassandra Ironwoods | @Cassian Clarke | @Cassie Jiang | @Colin McCoire | @Daphne Sapphirus | @Della Barfield | @Estelle Nyx | @Guinevere Russetwood | @Jannette Applebottom | @Jay Divus | @Lilliana Havenmore | @Mari Alves | @Quinn Brook | @Raizel Voltrouz | @Renelle Dalton | @Zach Zaphiere

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I'm sorry, Damion. I don't think I can maintain my activity here. I would like to be removed from the list. Thank you, Damion.

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I would like to be removed as well, thank you.

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby