✓ Voting from Remembrall

Soo... I can click on the link to vote for Hio in the remembrall (as it's showing up again).
But when I go there it says this...

Image posted by the member

I am NOT blocking adds, it's paused on that site. And I never used to get this error message before until after the update happened on HiO. So just wondering what to do to fix this...

Because otherwise I can't vote easily. Sometimes I can quickly say 'I turned off ad-blocker' and before the page error springs up I can vote. But today I can't, it comes up too fast.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

✓ Voting from Remembrall
Have you tried it when disabling your ad blocker completely? If it works then, maybe something's up with your ad blocker.

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

✓ Voting from Remembrall
How do you do that? If you mean 'pause on the site always' yes, it still blocks. But the thing is it never used to...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

✓ Voting from Remembrall
You can put that site under your adblock to not block/pause them. Think of it as giving exception to just that site. It's what i've been doing.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

✓ Voting from Remembrall
Hm, I'm using Ghostery and I put it under pause always (as I don't think you can add sites to block you just put 'pause' and then select an amount of time which is 1 hr or always). But it still says I'm using it for some reason which I'm not. It did start to load the error screen slightly lower though so I can sneakily vote after a bunch of tries though.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

✓ Voting from Remembrall
Hi Kim, wasn't acquainted with Ghostery so i had do to go do my hw about it, when you pause it on a site, it does not turn off ad-blocking. But after Looking through it, this worked for me.
After Pausing it on your site, you'll see this i hope. Image posted by the member
While Ghostery's paused, ad-block is still in effect. After this Tap on Ad-Blocking and you'll reach here.
Image posted by the member
Just turn off Ad-block momentarily while you vote.

Hope this helps, goodluck mate.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

✓ Voting from Remembrall
Thanks Prat! I did just that and saw everything you did and mine did too! But it still gives me the same error. I was able to hit the vote before the error page pops up though since it's not as fast but it still happens. Not sure why.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY