Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your pfp is really pretty!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your character's personality!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name sounds stunning! So goddess-esque!!

STA 7 ๐“‡ผ EVA 6 ๐“‡ผ STR 4
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 ๐“‡ผ ARC 6 ๐“‡ผ ACC 6
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really nice and your pfp is also so prettyy!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love your name and your ency is amazing!! <3

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name !!

the smell after rain

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is really pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp, and you seem really nice in the posts you have on the Leaky Cauldron

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ€ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ€ [OPEN!]

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! I love your pfp! โค๏ธ

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
โ€ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! โ€ [OPEN!]