How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I remember you from past characters! You're super sweet!
STA 7 ๐ผ EVA 6 ๐ผ STR 4 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 ๐ผ ARC 6 ๐ผ ACC 6 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around a lot!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1082837372993737372937737392837363829273636399374638393837378383747474784848484847478383/10 Heyo Avery!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10000000000000000000000000000/10 I submitted the assignment! My three spells were cookie making spell, vegetable cutting spell, and bread making spell
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hiya Tracey!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Elvenia~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Joseph!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 El!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen you everywhere, super nice and welcoming when I joined the site! Hopefully we can rp together sometime I sent an owl

| xxxxx | โนโง๐ซ๐ธ๐ ๐ญ๐ญ๐ ~ ency โผ ๐บ ๐ฝ๐๐พ๐บ๐๐พ๐, ๐๐๐บ๐'๐ ๐๐๐บ๐ ๐๐๐พ ๐๐บ๐ โผ |
โฎ โฎ |
โน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โน โโโ โฟ๏ธตห สโกษ ห ๏ธต โฟ โโโ |
โฎ โฎ |
xxxxx |