How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 one of my wonderful graduated mentees
you are so sweet <3 I loved being a mentor

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I remember you from past characters! You're super sweet!

STA 7 ๐“‡ผ EVA 6 ๐“‡ผ STR 4
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 ๐“‡ผ ARC 6 ๐“‡ผ ACC 6
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around a lot!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1082837372993737372937737392837363829273636399374638393837378383747474784848484847478383/10 Heyo Avery!!!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10000000000000000000000000000/10 I submitted the assignment! My three spells were cookie making spell, vegetable cutting spell, and bread making spell

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hiya Tracey!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Elvenia~ :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Joseph! :wow: :cheers:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 El!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen you everywhere, super nice and welcoming when I joined the site! Hopefully we can rp together sometime I sent an owl๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿฆ‰

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx