How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 see u often but don't know you super well!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 - hello!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've seen you around a few times, but I don't think we have talked much at all
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 same as before lol!!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Eulalia!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]100000000000000000000000/10 Jospeh! Wanna help me think of two more food related spells Helga Hufflepuff could've invented?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 - maybe a washing spell of some sort for dishes? (I know you didn’t ask me but…
)
)
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I know you
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 Prat!
Hmmmmmmm, Louisa, it has to relate to food. It can be a spell to cook something, but I don't think washing counts
Hmmmmmmm, Louisa, it has to relate to food. It can be a spell to cook something, but I don't think washing counts
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Traceyyy! Knew you well as Dani!!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |