How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 what’s going on?!!!!
Last edited by Louisa McStately on 30 Dec 2024, 01:54, edited 2 times in total.
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]8/10 I'm seeking help for PFR homework!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I’m going to say I understand even though I’m very very confused!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]8/10 So, there's a French version of this site called PFR. I currently need help with the third question of the last homework for History of Magic and it's asking:
Imagine three food-related spells that Helga Hufflepuff could have invented. (min. 100 words per spell)
Imagine three food-related spells that Helga Hufflepuff could have invented. (min. 100 words per spell)
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000000000/10 Still need help with that?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hey!! See you everywhere in the games room
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hey Ollie! :3
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10000000000000000000000/10 yep! I got one spell done. Just gotta do two more! I invented a cookie making spell. The spell can do with cooking
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I don't think I really need to say much on this