Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love the graphics in yours! It's super pretty!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your characters name is really really so pretty <3 <3 ANd your fc is to!!! <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Oliver you've been super sweet to literally everyone!!! <3

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you sound so nice omg are you even real ;-;

❝The devil's voice is sweet to hear❞
xxx
STA 7 β”‚ EVA 10 β”‚ STR 0 β”‚ WIS 8 β”‚ ARC 5 β”‚ ACC 10
LOVELY CREATURE

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your fc is so extraordinarily pretty!!!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
WHATT YOUR ENCY IS SO CUTE?!?! :wow: I love the blue's and the images you used so much!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ur so funny :whip:
Last edited by Meiyu Xiang on 26 Dec 2024, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

Meiyu Xiang β˜… | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖀝

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thats not a complement queen <3 <3 /j I <3 you

Meiyu is such a fun character and I love your writing <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
forgot where i was for a second... i <3 u

love ur writing for oliver but love u as a person the most ^.^

Meiyu Xiang β˜… | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖀝

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is really pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.