How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 I would love that! It would be so fun! I'm always open, so we can do it whenever! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]8/10 yay! we can start planning via owl whenever you want to. Just shoot me an owl!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 sounds good! I'll send one tomorrow! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
β™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύ/10 :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
273738838/10 Joseph!!

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Tracey!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 - Seen you around before!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Everywhere in the games room! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.