Compliment the person above you!
[quote]I love your ency and how pretty your banners are!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Compliment the person above you!
You are so friendly and a lot of fun to talk to!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Talk about friendly!! :] you always are so nice!!
Compliment the person above you!
You super friendly and one of the best compliment giver ever!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're super nice and your pfp is super cool!
STA 7 πΌ EVA 6 πΌ STR 4 |
ability πΌ ability πΌ ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 πΌ ARC 6 πΌ ACC 6 |
ability πΌ ability πΌ ability |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is really cool! Also, your name is really pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks!!! Your pfp is also super pretty!!!
STA 7 πΌ EVA 6 πΌ STR 4 |
ability πΌ ability πΌ ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 πΌ ARC 6 πΌ ACC 6 |
ability πΌ ability πΌ ability |
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks Sage!! I love the aesthetic of your Ency!!
STA 7 πΌ EVA 6 πΌ STR 4 |
ability πΌ ability πΌ ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 πΌ ARC 6 πΌ ACC 6 |
ability πΌ ability πΌ ability |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is so prettyy, and I remember you as Danielle; youβre so sweet and kind!