22 Dec 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
Story of my life at the minute
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Dec 2024, 01:54
Let's Chat!
I did get to two today, and started my starter for one of my holiday ones - just gotta see when AF joins Simon for Christmas to know when to stop it.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
22 Dec 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
I just finished my second one for today! I probably should write more, but I probably won't get to it until tomorrow.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
22 Dec 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
i only did one reply today... but one more than i did yesterday!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
22 Dec 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
I'll get a reply back to you over the next day or two!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 02:18 i only did one reply today... but one more than i did yesterday!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Dec 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!