Back 9057 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I HAVE RETURNED
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Sakura! I don't think we've met yet!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't think we have either but it is nice to meet you Avery! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
It's nice to meet you too! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
It's so good to be back on here after like two months
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome back Sakura!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey! Thank you! How have you been?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I've been good. Finally back in my hometown for the holidays

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kyra!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 9057 / 18141