21 Dec 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
oooOOOOOO???
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Dec 2024, 20:47
Let's Chat!
Wow. This chat is dead today!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Dec 2024, 20:48
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
I need motivation to write... So much to do...!
I need motivation to write... So much to do...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Dec 2024, 20:49
Let's Chat!
I have a few posts to write but am so sore from making homemade cookies with my mom yesterday >.< my body hurts all over the place since I was baking for 5 hours straight...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
21 Dec 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
I have so many pre-Hogwarts solos to write, but no idea what to write about!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Dec 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
D'aww Kim!
I've spent the last week making repeated shopping trips for the run up to Christmas and helping carry everything for ma
I've spent the last week making repeated shopping trips for the run up to Christmas and helping carry everything for ma
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Dec 2024, 21:00
Let's Chat!
ooo now that makes me want to write abt scout before hogwarts~ but shes too sad and ill be sad if i write about it D:Avery Gray wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 20:50 I have so many pre-Hogwarts solos to write, but no idea what to write about!![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Dec 2024, 21:01
Let's Chat!
I should write more baby Emi posts
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Dec 2024, 21:02
Let's Chat!
[quote]I have a pre-Hogwarts reply to do.
I got free cake from my neighbor today. It's his birthday and he's going to his families party and he can't take the cake with him, so he gave it to us.
Also, morning all!
I got free cake from my neighbor today. It's his birthday and he's going to his families party and he can't take the cake with him, so he gave it to us.
Also, morning all!
21 Dec 2024, 21:10
Let's Chat!
baby scout will make me sad D: all of her prehogwarts stories are just soul-crushing lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je