Back 9048 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Best house in the history of Hogwarts!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
This is true Aoife!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 02:52
Eulalia Vasilios wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 02:40 Luckily though, i just got on my Christmas break so I've felt inspired with Eulalia's character lol! Hopefully I can stick with her for the long run!
Congratulations on entering the Best House! :snake:
why thank you!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome!

Hiya all! I just got off my flight. I'm safe and sound in Osaka. I slept on the plane, but I might sleep on my ride to my family house

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Glad you got there safe Tracey!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
👋

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks, Colin! Hiya Em!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Night! 🛏️ 💤 (5 days until Christmas!)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Ava!

Edit: time for me to take a really long nap, night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 02:53 Best house in the history of Hogwarts!
I feel like you’re a bit biased :decayed:

Hi everyone !

the smell after rain
Back 9048 / 18141