Back 9047 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Haha lol, I'm an old account. I deactivated my previous to start fresh lol

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah lol. I'm glad I'm starting fresh! I lost inspo for my old character with all my school work :'(

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Eulalia Vasilios wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 02:34 Yeah lol. I'm glad I'm starting fresh! I lost inspo for my old character with all my school work :'(
Ahh hate when that happens </3 hope that you can keep some inspo and have fun with Eulalia <3 (Also, slightly off topic :lol:, very pretty name :])

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emily!!!

And thank you Oliver!!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep!! Ofc!! <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Luckily though, i just got on my Christmas break so I've felt inspired with Eulalia's character lol! Hopefully I can stick with her for the long run!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy! Only 5 days left til Christmas!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Eulalia Vasilios wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 02:40 Luckily though, i just got on my Christmas break so I've felt inspired with Eulalia's character lol! Hopefully I can stick with her for the long run!
Congratulations on entering the Best House! :snake:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 9047 / 18141