20 Dec 2024, 22:45
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I'm loving the Simon lore plan!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
Please write something beautiful for our beautiful AngelFyre!Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 22:37 Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.
Write her a letter! I know she would love that!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
My Huffie sibling figure!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 22:49
Let's Chat!
Fyre is the best!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
I like AF
She's so nice...! :]
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
Yes yes, AF will be in two of those threads. Cannot forget her any time, especially during the holidays!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Dec 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
Indeed!
Chilling with some Christmas music now. I think I might write a Christmas Past solo this weekend!
Chilling with some Christmas music now. I think I might write a Christmas Past solo this weekend!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I still have yet to delve into baby Emi's days...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!