Back 9043 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ooo! I'm loving the Simon lore plan!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 22:37 Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.
Please write something beautiful for our beautiful AngelFyre! <3 <3

Write her a letter! I know she would love that!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
My Huffie sibling figure! :wow: :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Fyre is the best!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I like AF :blush: :love: She's so nice...! :]

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes yes, AF will be in two of those threads. Cannot forget her any time, especially during the holidays!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Indeed!

Chilling with some Christmas music now. I think I might write a Christmas Past solo this weekend!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! I still have yet to delve into baby Emi's days...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
work is finally done!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 9043 / 18141