20 Dec 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
LOREEE???
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 22:33
Let's Chat!
Lore!? Where???
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 22:35
Let's Chat!
I gotta get lore out for Casey without haste!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Dec 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
Hey guys I was just wondering who you would recommend for a banner? I need something relatively cheep, but cute too…
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
20 Dec 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
I wanna read 'em!Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 22:37 Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
Same, I need to write some Christmas posts, but my inspiration is lacking.Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 22:37 Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.
20 Dec 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
I still need to finish that London solo 
Here's to another 105739257900 words of writing!
Here's to another 105739257900 words of writing!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
Snowball fight!Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 22:37 Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.
20 Dec 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
Uncle Mark has the grand reopening of his steakhouse after the fire, there’s Christmas at Daddy Hawthornes, and Simon’s cousin Maeve is born Jan. 1st. Lots to write!
105739257901 words
105739257901 words
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)