Back 9039 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Scout!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
SCOUT!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
More sus girls. *rolls eyes*

I mean!

Ayo Scoutie!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not sus! 😭😭😭

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
my head has been hurting from school :wounded:

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thinking of changing my avatar, should I do it?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 19:39 I'm thinking of changing my avatar, should I do it?
if ya want to! I personally prefer realistic avatars, but ur av is pretty cute! If you want to change it, you should, since we can always change it back!

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
hi emi boo!!! <3 hi avery and colin!!

i had such a weird dream last night, and it upped the amount of times colin has appeared in my dreams to 2?? i think scout was there too but i might be making that up idk im baffled

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 20:10 hi emi boo!!! <3 hi avery and colin!!

i had such a weird dream last night, and it upped the amount of times colin has appeared in my dreams to 2?? i think scout was there too but i might be making that up idk im baffled
:LOL:

That's a whole new thread idea right there!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
OwoooOOoooOOOOoo!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 9039 / 18141