Back 9037 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

The box is still unopened?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 10:16 hello peoples i need to practice banners so can someone pls help me :>
What kind of help d'you need? :grin:
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 00:22
Joseph Sims wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 00:19 Mmmm what could be in it...?
*Places hands on sus box*
*watches as Jo picks up box*

*smirks*
I suppose no one's opened it yet :decayed:
*rips open totally unsus box* :woot:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everybody!
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Angelique!! Wilkommen to Hio!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 13:23
Kora Eliot wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 10:16 hello peoples i need to practice banners so can someone pls help me :>
What kind of help d'you need? :grin:
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 00:22
Joseph Sims wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 00:19 Mmmm what could be in it...?
*Places hands on sus box*
*watches as Jo picks up box*

*smirks*
I suppose no one's opened it yet :decayed:
*rips open totally unsus box* :woot:
Uh oh! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Whoa!

Jo opened the box!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
You replied! :wow: *snugs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 17:17 You replied! :wow: *snugs*
*snugs*

Wasn't expecting the name drop!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I read that rp and it is quite good! I'm going to love seeing how it turns out!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Minnie!

We need to convince Emmi that hag dolls are supposed to be killed, not made friends with!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 9037 / 18141