20 Dec 2024, 04:11
Let's Chat!
To be fair, all girls are on the sus girl list. Cooties and all.
Adult: Makaio KΔne | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
20 Dec 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]But why?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Dec 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
okay, what?
also for the record, we are not sus. what are we doinβ??
20 Dec 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
[quote]Exactly! When did I ever do anything sus?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Dec 2024, 04:16
Let's Chat!
I just wanted to see what was in the box...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 04:19
Let's Chat!
To be fair, Brookline is in the "Ravenclaws smacking into the trees" list!
Oh! I'm still waitingvto see ifvthere's a firstie bravecenough to open the box!
Oh! I'm still waitingvto see ifvthere's a firstie bravecenough to open the box!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 20 Dec 2024, 04:21, edited 1 time in total.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 04:21
Let's Chat!
Meanwhile, the tally for the number of times Colin crashes into Emi slowly but surely increases.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 04:21
Let's Chat!
That's a list I'm proud to be on!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 04:23
Let's Chat!
Ravenclaws do be hitting trees.
Adult: Makaio KΔne | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
20 Dec 2024, 04:24
Let's Chat!
[quote]Just so y'all know, I've hit a tree before
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish