20 Dec 2024, 02:00
Let's Chat!
SCOUTIE!!
Tell Colin that Avery and I aren't sus!
Tell Colin that Avery and I aren't sus!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 02:23
Let's Chat!
heyyy avery and emi!!!~~ 
i went out with one of my friends today and had a total blast~~ it was my first time going out with a friend like that lolol we had sooo much fun but WOW i am tired lol
i went out with one of my friends today and had a total blast~~ it was my first time going out with a friend like that lolol we had sooo much fun but WOW i am tired lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
20 Dec 2024, 02:25
Let's Chat!
Awww that's awesome Scoutie!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 02:46
Let's Chat!
Hmm... Time for some lore letters!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 03:03
Let's Chat!
I'm behaving!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 03:08
Let's Chat!
Two letters done! (and still another couple to go
)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 03:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Have fun with your letters Em! I still gotta decide whether Tracey will be staying at Hogwarts for winter break or not