20 Dec 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
We all heard your howler!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 00:26
Let's Chat!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
20 Dec 2024, 00:27
Let's Chat!
Oof.
Touché.
Touché.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 00:28
Let's Chat!
So long as snogging is kept to a minimum, I think we're all good!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
Yepp I second that!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
20 Dec 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
*flexes fingers*
I'm going in...
I'm going in...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone