19 Dec 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
Hi! I'm good. Hbu?
I saw you posted! I'll probably have to post tomorrow, though.
I saw you posted! I'll probably have to post tomorrow, though.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph and Avery! Good luck with the rps! I'm good too, I'll be gone for 2 weeks starting tomorrow so no problem at all about not responding yet
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
19 Dec 2024, 23:57
Let's Chat!
Ayo Avery! And Lyanna!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 00:05
Let's Chat!
Helloooo everybody!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 00:07
Let's Chat!
Avery!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
Thanks Avery, hi Emily! Yoo Colin hru?
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
20 Dec 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
*stands up on table*
I have an announcement!
I have an announcement!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!