19 Dec 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
I-
*ahem!*
Do you really think Colin would be the sort to snoop around in his older sister's diary!? Honestly!
*ahem!*
Do you really think Colin would be the sort to snoop around in his older sister's diary!? Honestly!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
19 Dec 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
One of your family turned into a rug at one point... I wonder who managed that??Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:56 I-
*ahem!*
Do you really think Colin would be the sort to snoop around in his older sister's diary!? Honestly!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 22:59
Let's Chat!
Emmi! That was completely accidental! And he got fixed!Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:57One of your family turned into a rug at one point... I wonder who managed that??Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:56 I-
*ahem!*
Do you really think Colin would be the sort to snoop around in his older sister's diary!? Honestly!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
19 Dec 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!
Juuuust a friendly reminder!Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:59Emmi! That was completely accidental! And he got fixed!Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:57One of your family turned into a rug at one point... I wonder who managed that??Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 22:56 I-
*ahem!*
Do you really think Colin would be the sort to snoop around in his older sister's diary!? Honestly!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Never a dull moment in your household, I'll give you that
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
Morning people!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
19 Dec 2024, 23:47
Let's Chat!
I've got some more planned!
Ayo Jo!
Ayo Jo!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
19 Dec 2024, 23:48
Let's Chat!
How's your day going Col?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
19 Dec 2024, 23:49
Let's Chat!
Hey guys! How's it going?
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
19 Dec 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
Hiya Avery! It's great to be back... now I gotta catch up with my rps
Heyo Lyanna! I've been great!!
Heyo Lyanna! I've been great!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.